Yasaman Afzal is a multilingual and first-generation attorney with a deep commitment to justice and her community. Yasaman earned her Juris Doctorate from Lewis & Clark Law School in early 2020. Her diverse range of legal internships included:
- Legal clinic at the Multnomah Public Defenders Office
- Summer internship in the U.S. Navy Judicial Advocate General office
- State of Iowa Wrongful Convictions office
While in law school, Yasaman was actively involved in various legal organizations on campus, such as:
- Black Law Students Association
- Christian Legal Society
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association
- Immigration Student Group
Before joining Wool Landon’s litigation team, Yasaman successfully first-chaired multiple major felony trials, navigating complex legal challenges. These experiences make her a passionate client advocate and an asset to the Wool Landon team.
Beyond her legal accomplishments, Yasaman can be found immersed in the latest novels, finding joy in stand-up comedy, or appreciating the art of contemporary fashion and music.