Working At Wool Landon
Wool Landon is a collaborative, inclusive and energized boutique law firm. If you are searching for a position that provides opportunities for learning, professional growth and development, teamwork and work-life balance, Wool Landon offers that and more.
Litigation Attorneys (2 Positions)
Wool Landon Law, LLC
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and 401k plan
Flexibility: Remote and/or onsite position
Job Type: Full-time
We are searching for 2 strong, experienced litigation lawyers (or a small group) to join our team, a mid-level litigator able to manage a part of our existing case load, and a senior partner level litigator with a portable book of complimentary business.
Wool Landon is a special place, and we have a long-term plan for growth outside of the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. A preferred potential new team member is licensed in both Washington and Oregon, and has experience in both states, as we are reaching deeper into the state of Washington this year with plans to open a physical office in Washington. Wool Landon takes care of families for a living, and we value your time with yours by offering reasonable billable hour goals and remote work flexibility. We love training young people, and we mentor and develop mentors. Our billing expectations are approximately 1500 hours, we only require one Monday morning in the office (or your participation by Zoom) in our Monday morning “All Hands” meeting. Parking at our Tigard “club house” is free, we have full benefits and pay competitively with regional and state firms. Additional details:
- Probate, guardianship, and trust litigation experience highly desired
- Member of the Oregon or Washington State Bar in good standing
- Strong knowledge of Oregon litigation rules
- Established client development and marketing skills
- Solid work ethic and high self-motivation
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with a variety of individuals
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Superior file management and staff mentoring skills
- WSBA license and LLM highly desired
If you meet the above criteria or think you would be a good fit for Wool Landon, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. Veterans and diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
All inquiries held in strict confidence. No Recruiters please.