Working At Wool Landon
Wool Landon Law, LLC
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and 401k plan
Flexibility: Remote and/or onsite position
Job Type: Full-time
We are searching for an experienced partner-level litigator with a portable book of complementary business.
Wool Landon is a special place, and we have a long-term plan for growth outside of the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. A preferred potential new team member is licensed in both Washington and Oregon and has experience in both states. Wool Landon takes care of families for a living, and we value your time by offering reasonable billable hour goals and remote work flexibility. Our billing expectations are approximately 1500 hours, we only require one Monday morning in the office (or your participation by Zoom) in our weekly “All Hands” meeting. Parking at our Tigard office is free, we have full benefits and pay competitively with regional and state firms. Additional details:
- Probate, guardianship, and trust litigation experience highly desired
- Member of the Oregon and/or Washington State Bar in good standing
- Strong knowledge of Oregon and Washington litigation rules
- Established client development and marketing skills
- Solid work ethic and high self-motivation
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with a variety of individuals
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Superior file management and staff mentoring skills
- WSBA license and LLM highly desired
If you meet the above criteria or think you would be a good fit for Wool Landon, please send a cover letter and resume by clicking the button below. Veterans and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply.
All inquiries are held in strict confidence. No Recruiters, please.
“It has been just a few weeks since I stepped through these doors, and I must say, my heart has already taken up residence here… In this short span I’ve been mentored, challenged, warmly embraced, and left brimming with fulfillment.
“Even amid the whirlwind of joining a new firm, I’ve experienced an embrace so warm. The sight of welcoming smiles … each morning and colleagues eager to share their lunch hours with me is nothing short of organic camaraderie… It’s a feeling that wraps around me, reminding me that I belong here.
“It’s not just a career; it’s a passionate journey of growth, mentorship, camaraderie, and, above all, making a meaningful difference in the lives of our clients.”