Estate and Disability Planning
Comprehensive Estate Planning, Administration, Dispute And Litigation Services
Take Control Of The Future For You, Your Family, Loved Ones And Favorite Charities
We provide full-service estate, disability, and legal wealth preservation plans for individuals and families. The list is long and includes:
- Trusts including revocable trusts, testamentary trusts, irrevocable trusts including the alphabet soup of ILITs (irrevocable life insurance trusts), our proprietary “ILIT Plus”, QTIPs (qualified marital trusts), CTs (charitable trusts), SLATs (spousal limited access trusts), GRTs (grantor trusts such as annuity and unitrusts), IDGTs (intentionally defective trusts), BDOTs (beneficiary deemed owner trusts), GSTs (generation-skipping trusts)
- Disability Planning documents such as health care, and legal powers of attorney, and advance directives
- Premarital (Prenuptial) Agreements and Post-Marital (Postnuptial) Agreements
- Family Business Agreements (LLCs, FLPs, and LLPs)
- Powers of Attorney
- Business Succession
- Protection from creditors and predators
- Protection from financial abuse
- Lifetime and testamentary (on death) gifts of interest to children, loved ones, and charities through trusts
- Transfer tax (estate, gift, and generation-skipping taxes) and other tax planning
- Disability Protection
Why Engage Wool Landon With So Many Options To Choose From?
- We help you articulate what you want as you age.
- We collaborate with your team or help you create one, working with your accountants, trust companies, business, and financial advisors as needed.
- Our client maintenance program keeps you apprised of changes in the law and sets up your regular check-ups. Where other firms hand you documents and disappear, we make it easy for you to stay in touch with us.
- Unlike full-service law firms, we are a boutique: all things estate planning related and nothing else.
- We control our succession plan, selecting attorneys and staff who are committed to our practice area, ensuring you know we will be here now and in the years to come when you need us.
Abby Wool Landon says that “estate planning is a journey, not a destination” until you are gone or become disabled. You may pay more for Wool Landon to take that journey with you, and you will be rewarded by establishing a deep and meaningful relationship. Your estate and disability plans are one of your most important accomplishments. These documents represent your final words to your loved ones, your charities, and your community.
Wool Landon estate plans depend entirely on your personal goals and the complexity of your estate. We understand how the process works and can help you find the most favorable solution for you and your family.
Our goal is to help you create a clear estate and disability plan that will preserve peace amongst your loved ones. We are proud that none of our estate plans have ever been through a contentious probate or litigation process.
Leaving Loving Family Legacies
Contact us to schedule a consultation at 503-447-8800 or online.